Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/24 14:55:29 UTC

Accumulo + OODBMS = ?

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, I was one of the implementors
of ObjectStore, now a product of Progress Software. I found myself
musing this morning about the possible intersection of giant scale and
OODBMS. Have any of you 'accumul-ators' considered some sort of object
mapping scheme? Or is there one that I've been too obtuse to notice?
Or is it just a dumb idea?

Re: Accumulo + OODBMS = ?

Posted by Aaron Cordova <aa...@cordovas.org>.
Someone on the Accumulo team in the past may have overlaid JPA onto Accumulo ... or maybe Java Objects ... one of those. But I don't think the query language was there ..

I'll post the code I was using as soon as I track it down - it was also a demonstration of using another JVM language over Accumulo, in this case, Jython.

Re: Accumulo + OODBMS = ?

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Accumulo + OODBMS = ?

Posted by Aaron Cordova <aa...@cordovas.org>.