Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2009/07/12 12:35:13 UTC

Spamassassin zone warnings

Hi All,

Mainly for Justin I guess, we are getting warnings such as:

SERVICE ALERT: PROBLEM - BBMASS at spamassassin.zones.apache.org
[140.211.11.80] is CRITICAL - Sun Jul 12 10:28:42 UTC 2009

this has been going on a little while, Is this your buildbot instance?

Thanks

Gav...

Re: Spamassassin zone warnings

Posted by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org>.
hi Gavin --

yep, I've retired an old buildbot on spamassassin.zones.apache.org.
Been meaning to dig up my credentials to update Nagios, but ran out of
time to do so :(  If you could remove any reference to BBMASS on
spamassassin.zones.apache.org, that'd be great...

--j.