Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2003/09/05 02:11:32 UTC

build.properties miss exclude.deprecated property

Hi:

Today Carsten made a block from scratchpad. But he removed more than
needed :)

In build.properties near to exclude.scratchpad was:

exclude.deprecated

That means that if we copy build.properties to local.build.properties then
there is no way to exclude deprecated stuff.

Of course the solution is very easy, but for newbies we need to define
back the deleted property :)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

RE: build.properties miss exclude.deprecated property

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
> > Ups, thanks Antonio for spotting this.
> > Must have been too much cron ah corn...(ok, we have to find another
> > running joke, I think).
>
> How about restarting the Happy Birthday thread of last year?

Yeah! Who's next?

Carsten

Re: build.properties miss exclude.deprecated property

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Ups, thanks Antonio for spotting this.
> Must have been too much cron ah corn...(ok, we have to find another
> running joke, I think).

How about restarting the Happy Birthday thread of last year?

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

RE: build.properties miss exclude.deprecated property

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Ups, thanks Antonio for spotting this.
Must have been too much cron ah corn...(ok, we have to find another
running joke, I think).

Thanks, it's fixed now.

Carsten