Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Francisco José Aquino García <fj...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/17 18:43:25 UTC

Re: Setter in action triggers twice. Bug?

Nice, that 'merge' parameter.
I'm still using Struts2 2.1.6 and had already stumbled on this.
Worked around it using params.excludeParams on the statically-parameterized
actions to filter out the static params.
Browsing the latest distribution I've noticed that it bundles
xwork-core-2.1.6.jar but the latest version listed on the XWork home page is
2.1.5... has Struts2 forked xwork-core-2.1.6 from the official XWork?

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2010/4/20 Francisco José Aquino García <fj...@gmail.com>:
> Where are the sources for xwork-core-2.1.6 then?

Here you have the latest version
svn.apache.org/viewvc/struts/struts2/trunk/

The old can be found here
http://svn.opensymphony.com/fisheye/browse/xwork

Regards
--
Łukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Setter in action triggers twice. Bug?

Posted by Francisco José Aquino García <fj...@gmail.com>.
Where are the sources for xwork-core-2.1.6 then?
I've downloaded the latest (2.1.8.1) '-src' and '-all' distributions but
can't find the sources for xwork-core-2.1.6
The link for the '-src' zip points to struts-2.1.8-src.zip instead of
struts-2.1.8.1-src.zip
Also, the javadocs for xwork appear twice into the '-all' distribution.
First into /docs/xwork-apidocs (for the aforementioned xwork-core-2.1.6),
and again into /docs/struts2-core/apidocs/com/opensymphony/xwork2

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.