Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org> on 2017/08/07 18:43:30 UTC

Fwd: [DISCUSS][UPDATE] Durable Query Model Proposal

Hi Devs.

The following ticket has been resolved, it defined the interface for
durable memory service based query engine, the user could use this low
level engine to query their durable objects in very efficient way, i.e.
using native code to filter out business durable objects from large
capacity of durable memory service. it also is flexible for the underlying
implementation of query engine since it does not assume how the query
engine works. so for example, memory service provider could simply make use
of SQLite as query engine or use customized one to avoid copying from
durable objects.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNEMONIC-326

Best Regards.
Gary.