Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/08/30 07:58:41 UTC

Our New OFBiz Website is Live!

Hi Everyone

A quick note to let you all know that our new OFBiz website is live! Huge, huge thanks and kudos to everyone who contributed ideas, gave feedback and supported the effort.

:-)

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Our New OFBiz Website is Live!

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Sharan,

I just noticed a small quirk, when you look at

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Documentation#Documentation-End-UserDocumentation

You see 5 dropdowns w/o any indication. We had something more clear before, when in one dropdown you could pick one of the 5 the Confluence workspaces
you wanted to search in

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.