Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by davide semprini <se...@hotmail.com> on 2000/11/22 12:43:54 UTC

HELP ESQL

Hi,
please any person can help me find
a full documentation of ESQL TAGLIB? and some example?

tanks a lot!!!!!

Re: HELP ESQL

Posted by Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>.
Hi David!

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, davide semprini wrote:
> please any person can help me find
> a full documentation of ESQL TAGLIB? and some example?

At the moment, Donald hasn't documented more than a couple of calls int he
taglib. I haven't checked to see if he's updated the examples either.

You can read the taglib itself, or check the mail archives for the users
and the dev lists. I've been trying to answer questions to the best of my
ability, but haven't written a definitive guide or anything. *grin*

Good luck, and if you need help, I'll be on & off line over the american
holiday.

| Kevin Sonney        kevin@webslingerZ.com |
| Systems Programmer    www.webslingerZ.com |

"The weakest link in any civil rights case is always the
defendant. Imagine being a lawyer and getting a call from me. That's why I
try to, uh, behave myself." - Hunter S. Thompson