Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Maureen Fisher <mf...@cornell.edu> on 2000/12/01 16:25:36 UTC

HOW TO unsubscribe from this list

Instructions for unsubbing were sent to you when you subscribed:

--- Administrative commands for the tomcat-user list ---
<to...@jakarta.apache.org>
<to...@jakarta.apache.org>
<to...@jakarta.apache.org>
<to...@jakarta.apache.org>
<to...@jakarta.apache.org>
<to...@jakarta.apache.org>

They are also included in the header of each mail file you receive from this list.

Hope this helps.