Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jim Reynolds <ji...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/15 16:26:54 UTC

Ideas needed for SSL problem

Hello,

I have got a problem. I have created a struts module that fits into an
existing java model 1 architecture webapp.

Anyway, when moving the code to test, I realized that the site is all
HTTPS. But the webservers are not doing the 443. There are a pair of
load balancers handling the 443 traffic, and auth, and the webservers
are running on port 80.

The problem I have is that all my action forwards (which use relative
paths) because they are using RequestDispatcher need to be switched to
full URLs which means something like this:
https://xxxkxkxk/ksksk/foo.jsp

But that will not work for forwards, and I do NOT want to use
redirect="true" because then all my request data from the actions is
foobared.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get around this issue.

Re: Ideas needed for SSL problem

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
actually its fu-bar

it means