Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Aaron Crickenberger <aa...@intalgent.com> on 2007/12/06 16:32:46 UTC

Using ContextTestSupport without source?

Hi all,

Is there any way I can use ContextTestSupport or SpringTestSupport
without access to Camel's source?  It doesn't look like it's packaged
with any of the Camel releases.  I'm trying to keep my project's
dependency on Camel at a jar level only, if I can help it.

- aaron

Re: Using ContextTestSupport without source?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Great question and answer - I've added it to the FAQ...
http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/how-do-i-reuse-the-contexttestsupport-class-in-my-unit-tests.html

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: Using ContextTestSupport without source?

Posted by Aaron Crickenberger <aa...@intalgent.com>.
Roman Kalukiewicz wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Is there any way I can use ContextTestSupport or SpringTestSupport
>> without access to Camel's source?  It doesn't look like it's packaged
>> with any of the Camel releases.  I'm trying to keep my project's
>> dependency on Camel at a jar level only, if I can help it.
>>

> If you use maven2 then here you go:
>
> ContextTestSupport :
>         <dependency>
>             <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>