Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com> on 2017/04/02 14:55:09 UTC

Wicket Spring Boot Article

Hi,

just wanted to point out that this is really great:

https://mobile.twitter.com/apache_wicket/status/847763903249600513

I think for Spring - Spring Boot is the future. Thanks for it Marc Giffing and Andrea Del Bene for the article! I am going to play around with this soon. :-)

kind regards

Tobias

Re: Wicket Spring Boot Article

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.

On 02/04/2017 22:00, Marc wrote:
> Hey
>
> sorry Tobias, I've had some problems with the Spring intetration. I don't
> remember exactly what the problem was but it was a little bit frustrating so
> that I'm lost the sight of it (Spring AOP / AspectJ related - no direct
> relation to your project) .

I suspected it :-)

> Btw I've just released version 2.0.1 which uses Wicket 8.0.0-M5.

Thanks for your work!

Re: Wicket Spring Boot Article

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
sadly not. I was just in contact with him, because of metrics, but that is some time ago.

kind regards

Tobias