Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Benezra, Michael" <MB...@incognito.com> on 2002/02/04 20:24:17 UTC

JSP in JAR

Hi,

I am not sure if this question should be asked in the dev or user list, but
here goes:

Is it possible to package JSP file in a JAR file and install it as a JAR
file on the Jakarta-Tomcat server?

Any ideas?

Michael

Re: JSP in JAR

Posted by Stefan Kost <s....@webmacher.de>.
hi,
> Hi,
>
> I am not sure if this question should be asked in the dev or user list, but
> here goes:
user-list , definitely ;-)
> Is it possible to package JSP file in a JAR file and install it as a JAR
> file on the Jakarta-Tomcat server?
yep, it is called .war then (web archive) and needs to contain a WEB-INF
dir wjich in turn should have a web.xml file.
Apart from that it is a jar, such as you would even use the jar tool to
create it.

Stefan
--

 < W E B M A C H E R >