Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "Adam Meyerowitz (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)" <am...@bloomberg.net> on 2015/10/27 17:42:22 UTC

Storm UI - topology visualization info

Hi, can someone help me understand the information that's presented in the topology visualization annotations in the Storm UI?  For each connection it shows a stream name, then a number then a %.  What does the number and % represent?

Thanks!
Adam

Re: Storm UI - topology visualization info

Posted by Stephen Powis <sp...@salesforce.com>.
That page doesn't really say anything about the visualization bit.  I'm
curious too as to the meaning of the % number.  I always assumed it was the
% of  how many tuples acked vs how many tuples emitted, but really I have
no idea.

Posted by Artem Ervits <ar...@gmail.com>.