Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Darin Johnson <db...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/24 04:15:37 UTC

[Vote] Release apache-myriad-0.2.0-incubating (release candidate 3)

Hi All,

I have created a source tar ball for Apache Myriad 0.2.0-incubating,
release candidate 3 based off the feed back received from release candidate
1 & 2.  Specifically, this corrected some documentation and a minor typo.

Here’s the release notes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYRIAD/Release+Notes

The commit to be voted upon is tagged with "myriad-0.2.0-incubating-rc2"
and is available here:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-myriad.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/myriad-0.2.0-incubating-rc
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-myriad.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/myriad-0.2.0-incubating-rc3>
3

The artifacts to be voted upon are located below. Please note that this is
a source release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/myriad/myriad-0.2.0-incubating-rc3/

*https://home.apache.org/~darinj/gpg/2AAE9E3F.asc
<https://home.apache.org/~darinj/gpg/2AAE9E3F.asc>*

**Please note that the release tar ball does not include the gradlew script
to build. You need to install gradle in order to build.**

Please try out the release candidate and vote. The vote is open for a
minimum of 3 business days (Friday May 27) or until the necessary number of
votes (3 binding +1s)
is reached.

If/when this vote succeeds, I will call for a vote with IPMC seeking
permission to release RC3 as Apache Myriad 0.2.0 (incubating).

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Myriad 0.2.0-incubating
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Darin

Re: [Vote] Release apache-myriad-0.2.0-incubating (release candidate 3)

Posted by Darin Johnson <db...@gmail.com>.
That was my fault I pushed the PR to master but not to 0.2.x before I ran
the release script (off 0.2.x).  New release coming momentarily.

Posted by Sarjeet Singh <sa...@maprtech.com>.