Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2005/03/22 15:48:34 UTC

[Vote] Release of 2.1.7 on wednesday

It seems that most of us agree that the current reported problems are no
blockers, so I suggest to release tomorrow (wednesday) whatever we will
have by then (if someone is able to fix some problems in the next 20
hours even better).

So, please cast your votes:

Here is my +1

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: [Vote] Release of 2.1.7 on wednesday

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>It seems that most of us agree that the current reported problems are no
>blockers, so I suggest to release tomorrow (wednesday) whatever we will
>have by then (if someone is able to fix some problems in the next 20
>hours even better).
>
>So, please cast your votes:

+1.

Sylvain

Re: [Vote] Release of 2.1.7 on wednesday

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 22 mars 05, à 15:48, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

> So, please cast your votes:
>
> Here is my +1

+1

-Bertrand

Re: [Vote] Release of 2.1.7 on wednesday

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> It seems that most of us agree that the current reported problems are no
> blockers, so I suggest to release tomorrow (wednesday) whatever we will
> have by then (if someone is able to fix some problems in the next 20
> hours even better).
>
> So, please cast your votes:

+1

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Pati

Re: [Vote] Release of 2.1.7 on wednesday

Posted by Ugo Cei <ug...@apache.org>.
Il giorno 22/mar/05, alle 15:48, Carsten Ziegeler ha scritto:

> It seems that most of us agree that the current reported problems are
> no
> blockers, so I suggest to release tomorrow (wednesday) whatever we will
> have by then (if someone is able to fix some problems in the next 20
> hours even better).
>
> So, please cast your votes:

+1

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei
Tech Blog: http://agylen.com/blojsom/blog/

Re: [Vote] Release of 2.1.7 on wednesday

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
Hi,

On 22 Mar 2005, at 14:48, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> It seems that most of us agree that the current reported problems are
> no
> blockers, so I suggest to release tomorrow (wednesday) whatever we will
> have by then (if someone is able to fix some problems in the next 20
> hours even better).
>
> So, please cast your votes:

+1

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/

Re: [Vote] Release of 2.1.7 on wednesday

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:48:34 +0100, Carsten Ziegeler
<cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> It seems that most of us agree that the current reported problems are no
> blockers, so I suggest to release tomorrow (wednesday)

+1

--
Gianugo Rabellino

Re: [Vote] Release of 2.1.7 on wednesday

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@apache.org>.
On 22 Mar 2005, at 14:48, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> It seems that most of us agree that the current reported problems are
> no
> blockers, so I suggest to release tomorrow (wednesday) whatever we will
> have by then (if someone is able to fix some problems in the next 20
> hours even better).
>
> So, please cast your votes:

Thanks for all the hard work, chaps!

+1

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME

                         Always check the label, folks !!!!!

Re: [Vote] Release of 2.1.7 on wednesday

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> It seems that most of us agree that the current reported problems are no
> blockers, so I suggest to release tomorrow (wednesday) whatever we will
> have by then (if someone is able to fix some problems in the next 20
> hours even better).
>
> So, please cast your votes:

Unfortunately I had no time to help or test
...but seems like you guys have everything
under control :)

+1

Thanks
--