Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Varun Deep <vd...@ygconsultants.com> on 2008/05/28 13:03:43 UTC

display tag problem

Request to all

I am using display tag for pagination for that I defined following in my
jsp page.

<%@taglib prefix="display" uri="http://displaytag.sf.net/el"%>
<%@taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core" %>
<%@taglib prefix="fmt" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/fmt" %>
<%@taglib prefix="x" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/xml" %>

for the same I defined in the web.xml.

the problem I facing is whenever I display the table it give me
following  exception.

INFO: Was not able to load a custom displaytag.properties; Can't find
bundle for base name displaytag, locale en_US
May 28, 2008 3:26:54 AM
org.displaytag.exception.BaseNestableJspTagException <init>
WARNING: Exception: [.LookupUtil] Error looking up property "name" in
object type "java.lang.String"
Cause:     Unknown property 'name'
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: Unknown property 'name'

I defined the bean class in which name is defined of type String.

Please help me

Thanks in advance.

RE: display tag problem

Posted by Rudreshmr <ru...@gmail.com>.
can you please explain with action class

RE: display tag problem