Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2008/09/06 00:44:58 UTC

ApacheCon US

Hey guys,

I'm considering to go to New Orleans. I justed wanted to ask who is
planning to go as well and if anybody wants to share a room.

Cheers,
Joerg

Re: ApacheCon US

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
On Sep 5, 2008, at 6:44 PM, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> I'm considering to go to New Orleans. I justed wanted to ask who is
> planning to go as well and if anybody wants to share a room.

I'll be there. Try also asking on community@...

Vadim

Re: ApacheCon US

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 12:44 AM, Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> wrote:
> ...I'm considering to go to New Orleans. I justed wanted to ask who is planning
> to go as well and if anybody wants to share a room....

Although I don't do much with Cocoon these days, I'll be there and I'm
looking forward to meeting you guys. I'm already sharing my room.

-Bertrand

Re: ApacheCon US

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
On Sep 8, 2008, at 10:53, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>> On Sat, 2008-09-06 at 00:44 +0200, Joerg Heinicke wrote:
>>> Hey guys,
>>>
>>> I'm considering to go to New Orleans. I justed wanted to ask who is
>>> planning to go as well and if anybody wants to share a room.
>>
>> I will be there as well, but as well already sharing my room.
>>
> Same here

Yepp ... same here

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: ApacheCon US

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-09-06 at 00:44 +0200, Joerg Heinicke wrote:
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> I'm considering to go to New Orleans. I justed wanted to ask who is
>> planning to go as well and if anybody wants to share a room.
>
> I will be there as well, but as well already sharing my room.

Same here

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: ApacheCon US

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
On Sat, 2008-09-06 at 00:44 +0200, Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'm considering to go to New Orleans. I justed wanted to ask who is
> planning to go as well and if anybody wants to share a room.

I will be there as well, but as well already sharing my room.

salu2

Re: ApacheCon US

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
I will be there arriving on Sunday and leaving Saturday morning. I
prefer not to share a room.

Ralph