Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Henrique Viecili <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/12 05:37:35 UTC

Camel Certification

Hi everyone,

I was looking for a certification on EIP and/or Camel and I found that
RedHat has this one:
http://www.redhat.com/training/courses/ex421/examobjective ($600)

I assume RedHat knows what they are doing after they bought FuseSource and
now have Claus and James working with them.

So, what I would like to know is how many of you have taken the
certification and what are you thoughts?

Best regards,
Henrique Viecili

Re: Camel Certification

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Red Hat has a team that does training.

The material is reviewed by peers within Red Hat. The engineering team
is also helping with review, like we help the Doc team, and any other
team related to the JBoss Fuse stack.

I do not personally do trainings.

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Henrique Viecili <vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Claus, are you involved in the elaboration of this
> exam/certification? Is there something you can share about it?
>
> Regards,
> Henrique Viecili
>
> Henrique Viecili
>

> 2013/9/12 Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi
>>
>> There used to be blackbelt which had online courses/certifications you
>> could do.
>> But apparently this has been shutdown as of 2013.
>>

>> On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 5:37 AM, Henrique Viecili <vi...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi everyone,
>> >
>> > I was looking for a certification on EIP and/or Camel and I found that
>> > RedHat has this one:
>> > http://www.redhat.com/training/courses/ex421/examobjective ($600)
>> >
>> > I assume RedHat knows what they are doing after they bought FuseSource
>> and
>> > now have Claus and James working with them.
>> >
>> > So, what I would like to know is how many of you have taken the
>> > certification and what are you thoughts?
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> > Henrique Viecili
>>

>> --
>> Claus Ibsen