Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Christophe Jolif <cj...@ilog.fr> on 2002/01/30 18:24:30 UTC

Rhino update

For your information.

The update of the Rhino library on the CVS rep I made today created a temporary
problem that makes scripting engine unworkable. I'm working on fixing that. In
the meantime you can savely use the old Rhino jar to solve the problem.

--
Christophe

Re: Rhino update

Posted by Christophe Jolif <cj...@ilog.fr>.
Ok, the problem is fixed now. You can update
sources/org/apache/batik/script/rhino/RhinoInterpreter.java to be compliant with
the new Rhino jar.