Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by Wilfred Spiegelenburg <wi...@apache.org> on 2022/04/13 03:45:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Branching for v1.0.0

We 're getting close to the v1.0.0 release. We have been working our
way through the jiras and the PRs. At the moment we think we need
another day or two to get the last couple of changes in. We are
currently in a state where we can proceed with branching.

Planning is to have the new branch branch-1.0 available start of
Friday 15 April 2022 PST time.
Creating the first release candidate is scheduled for the week after
with a vote to follow soon after.

We have moved out a number of changes to the next minor release v.1.1.0.
There are about 10 jiras still open for 1.0. You can see the list here
[1]. The plan is to get all these fixed for the 1.0 release. Not all
these jiras might make it in before branching, it all depends on
review cycles and timing.

Wilfred

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12348416

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Branching for v1.0.0