Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by harikris <bh...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/26 09:43:03 UTC

Re: SSL Mutual Authentication Code worked in 4.0.1 but fails in 4.1

Is this fixed yet. I believe we are seeing similar issue with 4.1.1 as well

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2011-04-26 at 01:04 -0700, harikris wrote:
> It worked only when we did the scheme register like this
>         	Scheme sch = new Scheme("https", 443, socketFactory);
>         	SchemeRegistryFactory.createDefault().register(sch);

This code has no effect, as the instance created by
SchemeRegistryFactory.createDefault() is not static. Take a look at the
source code.

You can simply remove these two lines.

Oleg

Posted by harikris <bh...@gmail.com>.