Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Chris Graham <ch...@warpspeed.com.au> on 2009/01/21 12:42:12 UTC

Getting classpath list from non ant-run plugins

Hi all.

Using the ant-run plugin, you can get properties, like this:

<property name="project.build.classpath" refid="maven.compile.classpath" />

What I'd like to do it to get access to the same classpath entries but from
a normal (ie not an ant-run derivative) plugin.

Ideally, I'd like to use something like this:

                <configuration>
                    <classPath>${maven.compile.classpath}</classPath>
                </configuration>

Or some other variable.

Can this be done?

-Chris

AW: Getting classpath list from non ant-run plugins

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Chris!

The classpath to the compiled classes can be injected into your Java Mojo:

    /**
     * List of all class path elements that will be searched for...
     *
     * @parameter expression="${project.compileClasspathElements}"
     * @required
     * @readonly
     */
    protected List classpathElements;

So you don't even need an additional configuration in your pom.

LieGrue,
strub