Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Paul Richards <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/26 11:59:59 UTC

Can an external invoke a partial checkout?

Hi,
Is there a way to configure an external so that by default it only
performs a partial checkout of the target?

The current version of The Book (still work in progress for v1.6 of
SVN) doesn't mention the idea:

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.advanced.externals.html

--
Paul Richards

Re: Can an external invoke a partial checkout?

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Mar 26, 2009, at 06:59, Paul Richards wrote:

> Is there a way to configure an external so that by default it only
> performs a partial checkout of the target?

No, I don't believe there is a way to do that.