Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Kasper Johansen <kj...@hypefactors.com> on 2019/04/04 09:18:35 UTC

SshServer timeout and readBufferSize settings

Hi all,

I would like to know if there are anyone that can point me in a direction of
configuring the:
Session Timeout and the Session readBufferSize when using SSHD.
I followed the 5 minute guide and got a server running. I can login and
everything works. But I have problems with speed when sending/uploading
files to the server. I found that the MINA Session Configuration by default
has set readBufferSize to 2048 bytes, which I would like to increase along
side the writeTimeout.
But it seems that in the implementation of the SSHD part these settings was
just keep as is. I would like to know how I can increase them setting wise.
I hope that someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Br.
Kasper

--