Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Jay Hill <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/21 05:36:31 UTC

Solr Analysis Webinar Jan 28, 2010

My colleague at Lucid Imagination, Tom Hill, will be presenting a free
webinar focused on analysis in Lucene/Solr. If you're interested, please
sign up and join us.

Here is the official notice:

We'd like to invite you to a free webinar our company is offering next
Thursday, 28 January, at 2PM Eastern/11AM Pacific/1900 GMT

Join Lucid Imagination Senior Staff Engineer Tom Hill for a free, in depth
technical workshop to learn how the Lucene/Solr analyzer can grab and index
text and field data, overcome grammatical and semantic variations, and how a
little careful preparation and tuning lets you unleash the full power of
Lucene/Solr Open Source Search.

    * Introduction to analysis, including tokens, tokenizers and token
filters
    * Tuning tokenization to improve index flexibility and content retrieval
precision
    * Avoid common pitfalls by using special troubleshooting tools and
techniques

Thursday, January 28, 2010
11:00 AM PST / 2:00 PM EST / 1900 GMT
Register here: