Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by Asxing Yang <as...@apache.org> on 2021/06/01 08:41:22 UTC

Community volunteers help with development tasks for shenyu-plugin-request

Hi, Community

Can you do me a small favor?

I have completed the main functions of the shenyu-request plugin.

Now, there is some test work that needs to be done

Task[1] : work on shenyu, add shenyu-plugin-request UT
Task[2] : work on shenyu, add shenyu-spring-boot-starter-plugin-request UT

[1] : Enhance shenyu-plugin-request module unit test
<https://github.com/dromara/shenyu/issues/1565>
[2] : Enhance shenyu-spring-boot-starter-plugin-request module unit test
<https://github.com/dromara/shenyu/issues/1566>

Best regards

Asxing Yang
Apache ShenYu ( Incubating)

Re: Community volunteers help with development tasks for shenyu-plugin-request

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
If you are interested, you can try pull request

Asxing Yang <as...@apache.org> 于2021年6月1日周二 下午4:41写道:

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
HI phoenix

Are you interested in these 2 tasks?

Phoenix <lx...@qq.com> 于2021年6月2日周三 上午11:53写道:

回复:Community volunteers help with development tasks for shenyu-plugin-request

Posted by Phoenix <lx...@qq.com>.