Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Arnaud Thimel <th...@codelutin.com> on 2009/04/23 19:55:54 UTC

Adding a module jar file on the fly

Hi,

I'm trying to add on the fly a tapestry module. Up to now, I can find my
jar, modify the classLoader to insert my module, but i cannot tell
tapestry to consider the module inside.
I definitly know that it's not the correct way, but I'm trying to
reflectivly (because of my new classLoader) invoke the static
IOCUtilities.buildDefaultRegistry() method, but it seems that he tries
to rebuild some other modules and fails on it.

Do you know a better way to do that ?

Thanks and best regards,
Arnaud.

Re: Adding a module jar file on the fly

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:55:54 -0300, Arnaud Thimel <th...@codelutin.com>
escreveu:

> I'm trying to add on the fly a tapestry module. Up to now, I can find my
> jar, modify the classLoader to insert my module, but i cannot tell
> tapestry to consider the module inside.

1) Why are you doing that?
2) Aren't you trying to do something that OSGi already does?
2) As far as I know, Tapestry-IoC loads all modules at startup and never
after that.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago