Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Reynir Hübner <re...@hugsmidjan.is> on 2002/12/01 20:08:32 UTC

RE: Tomcat problems

Hi,

The first thing I think of is I've never heard of a file called jakarta.dll, in my experience it's called isapi_redirect.dll.
What kind of errors are you getting ? Do you get a green arrow (for the filter) ?
If I understand you correctly you are trying to redirect from the IIS machine to another machine, is that correct ?
You must have the .dll setup on this machine as well as workers.properties and uriworkermap.properties.

Please send more info on your problem,

-reynir