Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Skorupski Pawel ,(PZUZ)" <P....@pzuzycie.com.pl> on 2002/06/19 12:00:07 UTC

compiling jsp

Hi,

I've got  a problem with compiling some classes which connect to  databse in
mysql.

C:\java\tomcat4\work\localhost\dsuj\chron\raportA1$jsp.java:5: Class or
interface declaration expected.
import javax.servlet.*;
^

C:\java\tomcat4\work\localhost\dsuj\chron\raportA1$jsp.java:11: Superclass
org.apache.jsp.HttpJspBase of class org.apache.jsp.raportA1$jsp not found.
public class raportA1$jsp extends HttpJspBase {
                                  ^
2 errors

I found similar message on the list, but that problem was with double ;
after import. The jsp page worked earlier and now it doesn't with Tomcat
4.0. I do not import this class and even when I import the error is the
same.

If you have any ideas - I would be grateful.

Pawel