Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Alexey <ro...@smallserver.org> on 2007/03/01 12:07:36 UTC

SPF initialized, but not working

Hello, i have emerged all needed Perl modules for SPF checking, added "loadmodule ..." to local.cf file, but
"spamassassin -D < /opt/message" show
[19283] dbg: generic: SpamAssassin version 3.1.8
(...)
[19283] dbg: plugin: loading Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SPF from @INC
[19283] dbg: plugin: registered Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SPF=HASH(0x8fe9a58)
and that's all. None of SPF check functions are called for message, this is the only information about SPF in debug
output.
How I can find out what's wrong with SPF and why it's not working? I am using Gentoo 2.6.19-r5.
--
Best regards, Alexey.

Re: SPF initialized, but not working

Posted by Alexey <ro...@smallserver.org>.
Really... I cannot understand, why I put this loadmodule to local.cf :) Now it is working, thank you

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.