Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Galbreath, Mark" <Ga...@tessco.com> on 2002/09/11 14:09:07 UTC

RE: [SHOW=N=TELL] struts brief

http://www.dirtroad.net/computer-programmer

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Sutiwan Kariya [mailto:Sutiwan@tisco.co.th]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 2:24 AM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: struts brief

Hi All,
I gotta brief the struts framework to junior developer team in next 2 hrs,
Do you know where I can see the struts document or article about struts
(include struts diagram)
I remember that I've seen good article somewhere but ah.... i cannot find
it.

Help me pls......

Sutiwan W.

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended for the sole use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
E-mail in error please notify the system manager.  This E-mail
message has been swept for the presence of computer
viruses.