Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2011/04/29 05:04:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Bean Validation 0.3-incubating Released

The Apache Bean Validation [1] community is proud to announce our
0.3-incubating release, which is our third release as an Apache
Incubator project. This release includes a few minor bug fixes and
passes the Bean Validation 1.0.3 TCK. Please visit the Downloads [2],
Documentation [3] and Samples [4] pages on our project website to learn
how to start using Apache Bean Validation.

Thanks,
Donald

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/bval/
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/bval/cwiki/downloads.html