Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2003/11/19 22:08:39 UTC

Re: cvs commit: veto - short term plan

Since a better alternative has not been forthcoming, I plan on posting
the Struts Resources Pages, as they were before the vetoed product
change, at another location, and then removing them from the Struts site
altogether.

The pages will be hosted at the Struts SourceForge site, where any
interested Struts Committer, as well as other Struts developers, can
continue to help with the maintenance.

I'm glad we were able to reach this resolution, which keeps the full
content of the pages available to the community, and lessens the
maintenance burden of the core Struts site.

-Ted.