Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sunny <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/28 23:44:26 UTC

attachments to a Product

Hey folks, In evaluating Ofbiz, I'm trying to create various attachment
types by classification (eg: owners manuals, warranty card, etc.) so that I
can associate various docs/PDFs with a product. I've read the docs at
"Dashboard  >  OFBiz End-User Documentation >  ...OFBiz End User Docs Home >
Role-Oriented Task Instructions for Users > Content Manager Role > Content
Management Overview"
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Content+Management+Overview

and I've googled the nabble list to try and find a solution, but I'm stuck
with 2 issues:

1. Referring to the 1st pic attached - how do I get the "Recipe
Instructions" to show up on the ecommerce site?

2. If the instructions were a PDF or word doc, then how do I create the
attachment? My attempt at stuffing it into a Digital Download produces the
error seen in the 2nd pic.

Thanks
Sunny

Re: attachments to a Product

Posted by Stephen Rufle <sr...@salmonllc.com>.
I do not see the attachments Sunny is mentioning.