Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jaap Bos <Ja...@topicus.nl> on 2008/04/01 10:54:25 UTC

Multiple TreeTables: wrong table expanded

On my ModalWindow I have a number of (about 6) TreeTables, all using
Ajax, generated in a ListView.

These trees have some equal nodes, but are not exact the same.

When I expand the roots of one of these, everything is fine.

However, if I want to Expand one of the subnodes of the root,
onClick(AjaxRequestTarget target) is called not on the owing TreeTable
but always on the last TreeTable.

One TreeTable works fine, what can be the cause wicket always wants to
expand nodes of the last one in case I have multiple TreeTables?

Jaap

RE: Multiple TreeTables: wrong table expanded

Posted by Jaap Bos <Ja...@topicus.nl>.
Just created an issue with a simplified quickstart example:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-1475.

In this case the problem is slightly different though: expanding the
child of the root of the first tree just doesn't work.

Jaap

That's really weird. Can you create a JIRA issue for it and maybe
attach a quickstart that demonstrates the behavior?

-Matej

--
Resizable and reorderable grid components.
http://www.inmethod.com

Re: Multiple TreeTables: wrong table expanded

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.