Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ken288 <ke...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/08 07:55:28 UTC

Re: Problem in Quick Checkout under IE

I just downloaded the latest version of ofbiz and the Quick Checkout still
can't "fire" submit Order under Internet Explorer. Does OFBIZ actually have
plan to abandone Quick Checkout so there has had no resource allocated to
solve the problem. In fact, I think Quick Checkout is an excellent feature
welcomed by online shoppers.

Todd and Abhishake's work around somehow allows "submit order" under IE
even when there is no shipping method selected.