Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Zhu Zhong <zh...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2007/06/22 05:22:33 UTC

How to send a predefined soap xml message?

Hi All,

I'm new to soap and Axis. Hope someone on this mailing
list can help out on understanding Axis.

My Application receives an XML message like:
<cwmp:GetParameterValues>
  <ParameterNames soap:arrayType="xsd:string[1]">

<string>InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.</string>
	</ParameterNames>
</cwmp:GetParameterValues>

I'd like to use Axis to send it out, the final soap
message should be like:
<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:cwmp="urn:dslforum-org:cwmp-1-0"
xmlnssi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xmlnssd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"

soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">

<soapenv:Header>
	<cwmp:ID
soapenv:mustUnderstand="1">23_THOM_TR69_ID</cwmp:ID>
</soapenv:Header>

<soapenv:Body>

<cwmp:GetParameterValues>
	<ParameterNames soap:arrayType="xsd:string[1]">

<string>InternetGatewayDevice.ManagementServer.</string>
	</ParameterNames>
</cwmp:GetParameterValues>

</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Is there an convinient way in Axis to do that? I hope
I don't need to create SOAPEnvelope,SOAPHeaderElement
and SOAPBodyElement in my code.

Thank you!
Zhu.