Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Skorpien126 <lo...@web.de> on 2006/11/23 17:07:56 UTC

MultipleComponents Submit

Hi @All...
I want to make a MainComponent which includes a dynamic number of
subcomponents, presenting String,Date etc. All these subcomponentes include
a validation for the corresondending values.  The mainComponent includes the
Submit-Button which should update the values of the subcomponents to the
database. My Question: Is it possible???

Re: MultipleComponents Submit

Posted by Skorpien126 <lo...@web.de>.
Ahh damn... my fault. I thought the they mean the standart contrib-libary.
I´ll check it out. Thanks... ^^

Posted by Dennis Sinelnikov <de...@augustschell.com>.

Posted by Skorpien126 <lo...@web.de>.

Posted by Skorpien126 <lo...@web.de>.