Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/26 16:20:54 UTC

Group search filter

I tried to use the group search and I couldn't figure out how to use
the filter checkbox. Please give me a clue.
--
Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy

Re: Group search filter

Posted by Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@gmail.com>.
Glad to have brought that to your attention. Thanks David.

On 9/26/06, David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
> Philip Mark Donaghy wrote:
> > I tried to use the group search and I couldn't figure out how to use
> > the filter checkbox. Please give me a clue.
>
> Filter differs from search in that it only displays matching records,
> where as Search scrolls down to the first Group it finds, but still
> shows all records
>
> I didn't even see the filter checkbox here until i maximized
> It seems that this portlet must have a set width, which is larger than
> the area allocated by the css of the decorator

Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy
Office: +33 5 56 60 88 02
Mobile: +33 6 20 83 22 62