Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Paul R Brown <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/02 07:02:50 UTC

Re: Developing Ode with the Eclipse IDE

Hi, Alex --

> I added a new page on the cwiki documenting how I setup Ode within
> Eclipse:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ODExSITE/Eclipse+IDE
>
> If you have ideas how we can get rid of the manual adjustments, do
> tell!  And send your patches over ;)

WFM, except that I had to manually add the bpel-store module as a
dependency of bpel-runtime to get the tests to build.  I don't have a
good solution other than to create a separate tests module...

-- Paul

Re: Developing Ode with the Eclipse IDE

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Can you double-check you removed both
"target/generated-sources/javacc/org/apache/..." and
"target/generated-sources/jjtree/org/apache/..." from the bpel-ql module?

Otherwise, you can check your modules one-by-one using the menu
[Configure Build Path...] to see where you have overlapping build paths.

alex

Posted by Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au>.
Alex,

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.