Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Germán Fabregat Llueca <fa...@icc.uji.es> on 2019/11/23 07:18:58 UTC

Starting with NimBLE on nRF52840

Hello.

I need to port NimBLE on FreeRTOS for a nRF52840 board -specifically the
Particle Xenon board- using the Nordic SDK. Any hints about wich parts of
the NimBLE code and wich parts of the SDK code use, Makefiles, etc. will be
very appreciated.

Also I know that NimBLE can be used as SoftDevice instead of the ones
included in the SDK. In this case, when compiling applications using
NimBLE, the whole NimBLE has to be included in the compilation or can I
have the NimBLE SoftDevice previously flashed on my board and compile only
the application code, as is the case with Nordic SoftDevices?

Thank you very much for your support.

Regards,
Germán.