Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/09 11:00:51 UTC

Some spelling mistakes in the documentation

Hello everybody,

I just found some spelling mistakes in the documentation and I would like to
propose an archive of patches. I hope I contributed to the project even a
little :-).

--
Regards, Petar!

Re: Some spelling mistakes in the documentation

Posted by Ivan Ivanov <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,

I checked the patches Petar has provided. Here is the
list of the spelling errors he has found:

1) projects.xml - the line "display and browse the
dependenies between the different targets" must be
"display and browse the dependencies between the
different targets".

The word "dependenies" must be "dependencies".

2) faq.xml - the line "all optional tasks that need
the external libary and use" must be "all optional
tasks that need the external library and use".

The word "libary" must be "library".

3) contributors.xml - the line "time to Apache,
expecially on JServ, JMeter, Avalon, JAMES, Ant,
Cocoon" must be "time to Apache, especially on JServ,
JMeter, Avalon, JAMES, Ant, Cocoon".

The word "expecially" must be "especially".

4) external.xml - the line
"single step. This allows *all* entries to be
correclty set in" must be
"single step. This allows *all* entries to be
correctly set in".

The word "correclty" must be "correctly".

5) external.xml - the line
"application is not sacrificed, even though highly
opimized applications are"
must be
"application is not sacrificed, even though highly
optimized applications are".

The word "opimized" must be "optimized".

6) external.xml - the line
"process Java source code and generate syntax
higlighted"
must be
"process Java source code and generate syntax
highlighted".

The word "higlighted" must be "highlighted".

7) external.xml - around line 2689. The word
"Compatibilty" must be "Compatibility".

8) external.xml - the line
"the Velocity Template Engine.  The core funtionality
is"
must be
"the Velocity Template Engine.  The core functionality
is"

The word "funtionality" must be "functionality".

9) external.xml - the line
"documents in other XML documents. This task perfomes
the inclusion"
must be
"documents in other XML documents. This task performes
the inclusion".

The word "perfomes" must be "performes".

Petar's suggestions are correct so please apply them.

Regards
Ivan

user-help@ant.apache.org