Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com> on 2017/06/08 07:30:24 UTC

[Mentors] New Products/Components structure for JIRA needed

Hi mentors,

See the "Products/Components structure for JIRA" thread -- we're looking
for guidance on the creation of products/components in JIRA.

This has some urgency -- the community-driven test community (NetCAT)
requires specific categories to be available in JIRA so that they can file
issues during their processes.

I'm happy to add those products/components and others would help too, e.g.,
John McDonnell has volunteered too. The point is we don't have permissions
to do this or don't know where/how to do this. Or must it be done by Infra,
via an INFRA request? (There are hundreds of products/components to be
added, we'd be happy to do it ourselves as a community.)

See the "Products/Components structure for JIRA" thread for the details.

Please tell us how to handle this.

Thanks,

Geertjan

Re: [Mentors] New Products/Components structure for JIRA needed

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks, continuing the discussion on the other thread.

Gj

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,