Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Fedor Karpelevitch <fe...@simpata.com> on 2000/05/04 00:53:42 UTC

RE: Can an applet be included in a jsp page using
Applet is client-side so you can include it using <APPLET tag in HTML

WBR, Fedor.

Today: Errare humanum est.

How to load an applet into a jsp page ?

Posted by David Qian <Da...@accrue.com>.
Hi, everyone:

I am try to load an applet into the jsp page.

The jsp page is located in the directory  /examples/jsp/test.jsp.
The applet class file is located in
/examples/WEB-INF/classes/com/application/

In the jsp, I put

CODEBASE = "/com/application"
code = "testApplet.class"

I can not load the applet.