Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by de...@novartis.com on 2006/07/13 18:06:40 UTC

[Axis2] WSDL2Java from eclipse plug-in - Unreachable code

The mail below bounced.
Debasish Dutta Roy
NITAS
Ph: 617-871-3033
----- Forwarded by Debasish DuttaRoy/X/PH/Novartis on 07/13/2006 12:05 PM
-----

Debasish DuttaRoy
07/13/2006 11:21 AM

        To:     axis-dev@ws.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [Axis2] - WSDL2Java from eclipse plug-in - Unreachable code

Hi
Can anyone help. I am getting an unreachable code in stub java class that
is created.

            //Unknown style!! No code is generated
            throw new java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException("Unknown
Style");

            // create message context with that soap envelope
            org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext _messageContext = new
org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext();
            _messageContext.setEnvelope(env);

I have looked into the Jira defect 665 and 783, that talks about changing
the port name. But does not work for me. I am attaching my wsdl file.

Debasish Dutta Roy
NITAS
Ph: 617-871-3033

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the
notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any
computer..  Thank you

Re: [Axis2] WSDL2Java from eclipse plug-in - Unreachable code

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Did you try selecting the SOAP port (HelloWorldSOAP11port0 in your case) ?

Ajith

On 7/13/06, debasish.duttaroy@novartis.com <de...@novartis.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
> have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any computer..  Thank you
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the
> exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
> information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under
> applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
> or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the message to the
> distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
> have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any computer..  Thank you

Ajith Ranabahu