Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Daniel Sahlberg <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/21 10:04:35 UTC

svnsync on SVNParentPath

Hi,

Is it possible to setup svnsync from an SVNParentPath? I'd like to avoid
reconfiguring the mirror every time a new repository is created.

I checked the SVN book and I couldn't find any references.

Kind regards,
Daniel

Re: svnsync on SVNParentPath

Posted by Daniel Sahlberg <da...@gmail.com>.
Den mån 21 nov. 2022 kl 12:02 skrev Andreas Stieger <Andreas.Stieger@gmx.de
>:

> Hi,
>
> > Is it possible to setup svnsync from an SVNParentPath?
> > I'd like to avoid reconfiguring the mirror every time a new repository
> is created.
>
> No, needs some mild scripting, also to put in place the hooks for each
> repo.

Thanks for confirmation! I'll figure out a way to script this.

Posted by Andreas Stieger <An...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

> Is it possible to setup svnsync from an SVNParentPath?
> I'd like to avoid reconfiguring the mirror every time a new repository is created.

No, needs some mild scripting, also to put in place the hooks for each repo.

Andreas