Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by narges <po...@users.sf.net> on 2014/01/08 15:14:07 UTC

[allura:tickets] #7006 JS canvas

Does anyone know the reason of this error who can help me to resolve it?

---

** [tickets:#7006]  JS canvas**

**Status:** in-progress
**Labels:** 42cc
**Created:** Thu Dec 19, 2013 01:44 PM UTC by narges
**Last Updated:** Wed Jan 08, 2014 02:12 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Hi,
I got this error in my commit_browser page:
This commit browser uses JS canvas but unfortunately your browser does not support it.

I don't think that it's related to my browser. I checked that with chrom, and explorer.
Please help me to fix it.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/