Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "David G. Friedman" <hu...@ix.netcom.com> on 2003/08/06 10:10:38 UTC

Re: Re: Tiles status and feature suggestion WAS accessing Attribute of a parent-tile-definition

>> o  Firstly, Tiles assumes that a page is composed of
>> multiple content areas where you have one piece of
>> content to an area.  This is true for a simplistic site

Though I'm new to Struts and Tiles, I planned on using the putList tag to add a group of items/jsp's to a section of the page by extending the main template and adding them via a putList tag for that forward/URL/template-extension.  Why is this built-in solution not good for your application?

Regards,
David