Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Ned Wolpert <ne...@imemories.com> on 2010/03/12 21:57:42 UTC

Grails Cassandra plugin

Folks-

  I put together a quick n' dirty grails plugin for Cassandra, wrapped with
Hector. Its available at http://github.com/wolpert/grails-cassandra in its
initial state. I wouldn't call it 'production-ready' yet. :-)

  We're using Cassandra at work and I wanted an easy way to access Cassandra
from a grails application, but couldn't find anything. I have some plans on
how where I want it to go, but I'm open to suggestions. I'll submit the code
to grails plugins once I get a bit further along with it. Its pretty basic
at this point.

--
Virtually, Ned Wolpert
"Settle thy studies, Faustus, and begin..."   --Marlowe

Re: Grails Cassandra plugin

Posted by Ned Wolpert <ne...@imemories.com>.
Ran-

  Is it possible to make perf4j optional? I can include it in the grails
plugin if not.

Re: Grails Cassandra plugin

Posted by Ned Wolpert <ne...@imemories.com>.

Re: Grails Cassandra plugin