Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ralph Apel <r....@r-apel.de> on 2003/08/17 10:43:49 UTC

[DOTUML] Status maven-dotuml-plugin

Hi,

I've been able to generate some first .dot.uml files by means of a new
maven-dotuml-plugin-0.0.jar

There are some design issues regarding
maven-customdoclet-javadoc-plugins which I should discuss with the Maven
mail-list.

Unfortunately I have to leave now for some days because of a medical
emergency in my family.

Anyway, feasibility is positive.

As sson as I'm back, I'll complete and submit the basic plugin and
continue adding a Java-based rendering component.

After that step, I'll have a look on the extension of the same idea
towards generating XMI to be loaded into UML-tools.

Regards
Ralph Apel

Re: [DOTUML] Status maven-dotuml-plugin

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
On Sunday, August 17, 2003, at 09:43  am, Ralph Apel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been able to generate some first .dot.uml files by means of a new
> maven-dotuml-plugin-0.0.jar
>
> There are some design issues regarding
> maven-customdoclet-javadoc-plugins which I should discuss with the
> Maven
> mail-list.
>
> Unfortunately I have to leave now for some days because of a medical
> emergency in my family.

I hope it turns out OK

> Anyway, feasibility is positive.
>
> As sson as I'm back, I'll complete and submit the basic plugin and
> continue adding a Java-based rendering component.

Fantastic! Looking forward to it.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/